Friday, November 5, 2010

PROUD OWNER OF NEW iPad!!

Following up my previous blog: my incredible husband GAVE me an iPad for my 65th Birthday (plus the Blue Tooth external keyboard)!! I had $200 in my iPad Fund and he paid for the rest. I am having great fun learning it (as long as I can consult my "Techie-Assistant-Son-in-Law." Actually, I've already been able to use it very efficiently to take notes for a debriefing I did with an EF missionary.

There's a slim possibility I may write another biography--this time for a well-known Elim person, and the iPad will be very useful for note-taking at interviews. I will have to take your advice, DV, on the "coolness factor" and get John Lennon sunglasses and a beret.

The learning curve is as big as Kansas, but I'm gettin' there!

1 comment:

  1. I bought one with the money I was given from my Ordination and absolutely love it. I'm going to the apple store today and get the connector so I can connect it to our projector and show my powerpoints right from it. I also take notes on it all the time.

    It is so useful for so many things! I suggest you buy the game angry birds for it. It is easy to play and very addicting... for your free time of course!

    ReplyDelete