Friday, November 26, 2010

My Thankful List (just a portion!)

Thankfulness

1. For the love and goodness of God--permeating, surrounding, upholding, guiding my life and loved ones.

2. For my faithful, caring husband. He has been faithful to God, to his calling, and to me--with singleness of heart and eyes. He is a good, dependable husband, father and grandfather.

3. For the Word--seven times pure, true and absolute; a sure foundation, eternal; the expression and history of God at work in humanity; grace and mercy applied to our lives.

4. For my kids: Danny, with his wonderful wittiness and insight; faithful to the Lord and His calling; standing firm in the midst of the fire. For Natalie, who loves him dearly.
Chrissy, my little girl, beautiful wife and mother; so very talented and creative--not even aware of all her potential. For Matt, gifted beyond comprehension--good husband and father.

5. For my lovely, talented, unpredictably-creative grandchildren. Their potential and destiny still unknown, untapped--but secure in God.

6. For my dad and mom--incredible heritage; siblings--related by blood and by our love for each other; our memories of rich experiences in life.`

No comments:

Post a Comment